Sarna Eczema Relief Whipped Foam
1.7 oz / 48gGET COUPON
New! Sarna Hydrocortisone Whipped Foam delivers fast, soothing relief to itchy, eczema-prone skin. This lightweight foam absorbs quickly and is the maximum strength available without a prescription. This itch-reliever is strong enough for adults yet gentle enough for sensitive skin and children with no parabens, dyes or fragrances.
- Eczema relief – Provides fast relief from eczema, inflammation, redness and itch
- Lightweight, fast absorbing – Whipped foam absorbs quickly to provide fast, targeted itch relief
- Maximum strength – Strongest available without a prescription
- Gentle on skin – Contains no parabens, dyes or fragrances
For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- Insect bites
- Poison ivy
- Poison oak
- Poison sumac
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor. Hold can at an angle and press nozzle lightly. Dispense onto hand and then apply to target area. Wipe nozzle clean after each use. Replace the overcap after each use.
Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Do not store at temperatures above 50°C.
Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone 1%
Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Nitrous Oxide, PEG-100, PEG-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid
For external use only. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes.
Do Not Use
- For external genital, vaginal or anal itching
- With other hydrocortisone product unless consulted by a doctor
- In or near the eyes
- For diaper rash. Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.